Way of the Future
Roland's Electric, one of Long Island's leading electrical contractors, applies the latest in sustainable energy efficient technology to help customers reduce their energy usage.
Whether constructing a new building or planning a retrofit of an existing facility, our experienced team of designers, field team, and project managers delivers lower energy costs and increase the comfort and productivity of employees. Going green improves the bottom line of your company—all while protecting the environment.
Your project may qualify for LEED Certification from the USGBC. Levels include Certified, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Interior/Exterior Lighting Systems
- Energy Management Systems & Remote Access
- Occupancy Sensors
- LED Technology
- Solar Panel Energy Systems
- Wind Turbines
- Lighting Controls
- Low Emission Peak Shaving Generators
- Energy Efficient Fuses/Motors/Circuit Breakers
- Energy Audits
- Commercial Utility Energy Rebate Assistance
Commercial Efficiency Rebates & Financial Incentives are available to Businesses, Municipalities, Schools, and Not-for-Profits.